Saturday, September 02, 2006

Bumbling Week

Well, for most of this week I've really done very little!
Today was Ruth Elmitt (well now Hettler)'s wedding, and that was amazing. She looked gorgeous and the ceremony was really special and it was all just brilliant! I did spend most of the service trying to keep the McCobb children from being too noisy, but it was still great.
Last Tuesday I went into town and got caught in the torrential rains and was soaked through so much that I had to buy a new top and caught a chill! Think that's been the most interesting thing I've done!
I have sorted out all my school stuff (hip hip hooray) so that I'm ready to go back next week. And Ben is getting baptised tomorrow, which should be really good. All my family are coming round as well which will be fun :)
Oh, I have just wrecked my feet by chasing after my parents' car on gravel with no shoes on because I realised they had my glasses. I don't believe they didn't see me waving and chasing them ALL THE WAY down Hurst Lane. I mean, I know I'm only learning and all, but I'm pretty sure Dad should have checked in his mirror at least once ;)