Monday, June 11, 2007

8 things

Well, I have decided to come out of blog retirement as my dear sister has tagged me to do this! I had vowed not to post on here any longer, but if I don't then I'll probably have to do some work so here goes:
8 things about me - not quite sure if they have to have the number 8 in them, but that way does seem more fun...

1) In 8 days time I will have finished my A Levels!
2) I am 8 years younger than my nearest sister Miriam
3) Last night I ate 8 pieces of chocolate (wow I got the sound 'eight'/'ate' into that sentence twice! How exciting!)
4) I have so far been writing this for 8 minutes... (does that count?!)
5) On average I drink 8 cups of tea a day
6) I was 8 years old when I first became an auntie to my lovely niece Anna :)
7) 8 is twice the number of written exams I have for my A2 courses (quite lucky there aren't I...)
8) I really do not think the number 8 plays a very large role in my life

Well there we go! I had to abandon this post and spend the whole afternoon thinking of the last four facts, but we just about got there!
Not quite sure who there is left who'll actually respond to my tagging, so I'll join Sarah with Miriam, and also tag both Mark and Heidi. If I did it then I'm sure the rest of you can manage it too!